The best screenplay award offered by the ASA (Francophone Association of Belgian Screenwriters and the SABAM) went to "Happy, Happy (Sykt lykkelig)" (photo) a black comedy directed by Anne Sewitsky (Norway) and written by Raghnild Tronvoll.
Other winners include
- "Innocent Saturday (V Subbotu)" directed by Alexander Mindadze - Golden Iris for Best Film and Jameson Cinephile Award
- "Nothing's All Bad (Smukke Menesker)" by Mikkel Munch-Fals - White Irish for first feature
- "A Quiet Life (Una vita tranquilla)" by Claudio Cupellini - Cineuropa Award
- "Parked" by Darragh Byrne - Audience Award
- "Ni à vendre ni à louer" by Pascal Rabaté - RTBF and Be TV awards
- "Injury Time" by Robin Print - Bet Short Film Award
- "De Bijzondere Leven van Rocky De Vlaeminck" by Kevin Meul.